My Custom Painting Brushes for Procreate: Made to make your Drawing Experience in Procreate Worthwhile, More Pleasing and Less Stressful
Have you ever found yourself being confused about which brushes to use to make your process more effective in Procreate? Do you wish to create the best artwork you are capable of creating utilising whatever level of experience you have without having to worry about which brushes to use for the best outcome possible? Then these 10 brushes are exactly what you need.—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Why I think you will love these brushes
✔️These brushes are made to make your drawing experience in Procreate more fun and, more effective. Moreover they are quite satisfying to use
✔️You get several options for sketching and outlining, each one of them will give you a different feel
✔️With the versatile pressure sensitive Details Brush you can make aesthetically pleasing sketches and, the same brush can be used for coloring and adding details to any kind of drawing
✔️The 3 Blending Brushes enable you to blend colors effortlessly yet effectively. Use the soft blending brush for smooth blending, grainy to get a grainy texture and for a rough texture use the rough blending brush
✔️Work on shading using the shading brush
✔️Comes with 12 free stamp brushes that are fun to use
Contact me directly if you have anything to ask about these brushes
GET to know the brushes
- Sketch : Perfect for making draft sketches and daily practice
- Pen : Made to give you a pen on paper feel
- Brush Pen : Feels just like ink but with little bit of texture, a great choice for digital inking and, can be used for sketching as well
- Pencil : Great for drawing thin and bold lines without spontaneously changing size, just use pressure to control its flow.
- Details : A favourite! It’s versatile pressure sensitive brush which gives you total control, and, can be used to create aesthetically pleasing sketches. The same brush can be used for coloring and adding details to any kind of drawing
- Rough Blending : Does what the name says, mix your colours nicely while leaving a rough texture, perfect for those who prefers not so smooth texture
- Soft Blending : My absolute favourite! Makes your blending process a whole lot better, easy and quite effective
- Grainy Blending : Another favourite ! Leaves a light grainy texture, my go to brush for blending background colours
- Shading : Shading made easy! Just select and work on shading, it will automatically do the work for you, no need to pick a darker shade or change blend modes
- Glowing Lines : Enables you to create beautiful glow effect in an instant
A Zip file including 10 procreate brushes and 12 free brushes
INSTALLATION: Make sure to update Procreate to version 4.1 or later
- Open the .zip: The brushes are delivered in a .zip file. To unzip first install iZip from Apple Store and share the file with iZip(Premium membership not required)
Import to Procreate:
-Open the Files app and Procreate in split view on your iPad
-Navigate to where you have saved the zip file and click on it to automatically unzip all the brushes(do the same if there’s more than one zip file)
-Create a new brush section in Procreate, and on the files app select all the brushes you want to import, then simply drag and drop the files in the new section
Or Watch this step by step tutorial
I love Muzenik’s art style and watching the video on how to use the brushes encouraged me to buy them and I’m so happy I did! My favourite is the detail and glowing brushes.
This was my second set of brushes from MuzenikArt and it’s safe to say, I’ve used them all throughout the last few weeks. They’re so easy to use and can create such a beautiful blend in both colour and texture. Not only is MuzenikArt one of my favourite creators, their SkillShare classes have also been incredibly educational and fun to take.
10/10 recommend this set! I only use this and a set from one other artist. I just have not found other brushes that compare. The quality is fantastic. Blend brush 2 is my all time favorite. I could not find a good blend I liked and this one is *chefs kiss*.
I’ve been trying to find a good “basics” set for ages now. Came across this set, and WOW. Super pleased with the brushes and the demo videos are incredibly helpful!
I am accustomed to using these brushes 24/7! They are really versatile and wonderful!